Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Looking Ahead

Looking ahead to the year 2016......

Just did wedding dress shopping for Kyre on Saturday!  We actually found one that was perfect for her, and that's all I can say about it!  We bought it!  Sorry I can't post pictures, it is top secret!  Haha.  So looking forward to that at the end of July this year.  Plan for a great party at the end of July, including a great hoedown.

Looking forward to McKayla's wedding in April.  I always love to go to Utah and visit Kimmi's family, and a wedding is always soooo much fun.  Can't wait to do that.

I wish there were another Houseman reunion this year, I could use a great camping experience again.  We
love it when brother cooks up breakfast!
have so darn much fun at those reunions.  Isn't it great to have family that we can spend a few days with and we totally love it with each other.  However, I do intend to do some camping anyway, reunion or not.  Can't wait until the weather isn't cold and white, bring on the camping / summer / fun.  I have always wished I could travel, and maybe someday I may get that opportunity, but for now, camping is my get away.  It is my time to rejuvenate, sit by the fire and ponder life.  Perhaps we will be able to take in another barn dance or two as well.

Whoot, whoot, I am going to see Johnny Reid in a few weeks!  I can't wait for that, I am so excited.  Logan bought me tickets for Christmas and I am totally stoked about it.  He has to be my favorite singer of all time.  I love his words, stories, and songs.

Some of the boys have Jeff Dunham tickets as well in a couple of months.  They are pretty stoked about that adventure.  I love to see them laughing and loving life.

Hoping to do a trip out to the West Coast this coming summer.  It has been far too long since we have seen
would love to go here again!
some of our dearest friends from there.  I so hope we can work this one in the plans after the wedding.  Time is pushing us all to our limits both physically and mentally, it would be nice to visit again while we are all well enough to enjoy it all.

All of that will bring us to the end of summer.  After that, Rosie will be in grade 12 and we will be working hard to get her graduated and ready for university. 

I know, I know, I am rushing the year away, but not really.  I am totally excited for this year of adventures, explorations, and experiences.  It is going to be a good year, taking it one day at a time, making memories every step of the way.

Come along for the fun!  2016 and beyond, bring it on!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss you guys.

Davilyn said...

Thanks Barb! Miss you too!

Post a Comment